Law Governing the contract
Based on the travel destination the contract between the Parties is governed by the Hungarian law. Both Parties accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the local court of Budapest, Pest Central District Court and solve any dispute in connection with the contract hereunder.
Reservation, payment and invoice
A booking is made and confirmed when the Client has made the deposit payment. Once StagParadise has received the payment a confirmation e-mail with a confirmation document is sent to the Client. This document confirms the booking.
We will ask 20% deposit in order to secure the booking after confirmation (Bank transfer). For bookings as accommodation in hotel or certain sport activities, we ask either 50% or 100% in advance. StagParadise.com accepts payment by cash in EURO, HUF and GBP
The Customer shall pay the rest of the amount upon arrival to the Guide of StagParadise. The payment shall be settled with the authorised person and the Customer shall obtain the voucher issued on the total price via email before the arrival . Terms must be previously agreed with the client.
The date of prepayment will be included in invoice sent with stamp and signature. Deposit is not refundable, and same conditions apply regarding a full prepayment – if cancelled 5 days before the acton.
StagParadise.com understands that the main point of STAG weekends is about having good fun and to party. Please be aware our guides support a good fun and cool party with cool people, but with LIMITS. We are a reliable company that prefers to inform you in advance in order to prevent any trouble. We recommend you to respect local citizens, the city and the culture, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel all activities without refund!
The guide of StagParadise.com has an excellent knowledge of the city and will respect your wishes, so please show the same respect. You can ask your guide for whatever you need, history, clubbing. Your female guides are here to show you the best places, to make sure you won’t get ripped off while you are with them, to give you the best advice and arrange for you discounts at certain places and to make sure that all activity you booked will be going really well, so please show them the same respect as they are showing you!!! In case of any physical harassment StagParadie.com reserves the right to cancel the whole activity without money refund!
These things are natural, by completing the reservation form; be aware of the notes above and make the rest of your group aware as well to prevent any problems that might occur accordingly to disrespectful behavior!
By completing and sending the Reservation form the Customer agrees and he/she is affirmatively stating that he/she have carefully read and understand the terms set forth in this agreement and he/she agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- StagParadie.com the company providing to the Customer a broker service for reservation of activities, accommodation, and other travel arrangements in Budapest.
- Group means the organised group of Customers, represented by Leader.
- Leader (leader of the Group) means a person (natural or legal) making the reservation on behalf of Customers organised into the Group. The Leader is responsible for communication between StagParadie.com and the Group members
- Service and activity means a social event arranged by StagParadie.com (sport, cultural tours, accommodation arrangements, transportation within city
- Service means an accommodation, transportation, Activity or other travel arrangements facilitated by StagParadie.com without specific distinction.
Conclusion of the contract
- The confirmation e-mail shall include the detailed information and documentation relevant to the Customer’s order, the price calculation and the term in which the payment is due. The Customer shall check out all the details of the order as described in the confirmation e-mail, because the late complaints shall not be taken into consideration and StagParadise.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the negligence of the Customer.
- Availability of the Customer’s order is not guaranteed until StagParadise.com receives the price calculated in the confirmation e-mail.
- If the price is not paid in the term set fourth in the confirmation e-mail, StagParadise.com reserves the right to cancel Customer’s travel arrangements and to withdraw from the contract.
- Whereas all Services and Activities are provided by StagParadise.com’s Suppliers, StagParadise.com is not responsible for its actual availability. Only upon receiving the payment from the Customer, StagParadise.com shall confirm all the relevant bookings with the Suppliers.
- In the case when StagParadise.com is unable to make arrangements as ordered by Customer in the Reservation form, they would inform the Customer immediately and offer them alternative arrangements. Whereas the substantial change of the Customer’s order would occur and it would also affect the price, the contract is concluded in such a case only upon payment of the price, which means the Customer’s consent with the change of the order.
- StagParadise.com does however reserve the right to make minor changes of the arrangements set fourth in the Customer’s order, provided that this would not affect the price and the quality of the Services and will inform Customer as soon as possible of any such changes (this would mean e.g. the change of the Supplier or time schedule).
- Upon the acceptance of these terms and conditions the Customer is also obligated to follow terms and conditions of StagParadise.com´s Suppliers when using the Services or participating on the Activities.
- StagParadise.com shall provide the Customer by all necessary safety equipment if the usage of such safety equipment is required or recommended by Supplier.
- The Customer hereby confirms that he/she will observe all safety instructions and legal regulations provided by StagParadise.com or the Supplier.
- StagParadise.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the negligence of the Customer or any other misuse of the service caused by the Customer.
- StagParadise.com also reserves the right to cancel the performance of the service or exclude any persons from Service in the case they do not observe relevant safety instructions and/or legal regulations without the right for indemnity.
StagParadise.com does not provide any insurance. Therefore it is the responsibility of the Customer to insure himself properly in dependence on a sort of planned activities and especially in respect to the ordered Services.
- StagParadise.com is not liable for any loss or damage related neither to the accommodation, nor for the availability and conditions of the accommodation itself. The Customer agrees to settle with the hotel management any extraordinary expenses arising from specific hotel services or damage (including loss) on the hotel property. It should be required to submit on request of the hotel management a valid credit card with authorisation to the payments mentioned above. If the Customer does not provide such an authority, StagParadise.com reserves the right to cancel the booking and the Customer may not be granted permission to use the hotel services.
- The Customer should deposit to the hotel safe/security box all credentials, jewellery or any other valuable property.
- The Customer is obligated to follow the terms and conditions of the accommodation valid in the particular hotel or by the apartment’s provider.
- The price submitted to the Customer in e-mail price offer by StagParadise.com is fixed.
- According to a dynamic pricing policy StagParadise might offer a higher per person price for smaller groups than for larger groups for the same activity.
- In the case of price changes on the side of Suppliers, the Customer shall pay the price valid at the time of reservation.
- The Customer is not obliged to pay the deposit, but it can be necessary in order to confirm the reservations (Accommodation, activities…).
- The price of each activity consists of the elements described under each activity on by StagParadise.com´s web page and in the confirmation e-mail. Unless presented otherwise, the price does not include food and beverages.
- The Customer shall be provided with the exact information of the total price calculation and the amount of the deposit in the confirmation e-mail. The information shall also contain the due date determined for the payment.
Amendment and cancelation
- StagParadise.com does not charge any fees for changes and amendments of the travel arrangements.
- Amendments shall be made only in writing.
- In the case when StagParadise.com is unable to change the travel arrangements after Customer’s reservation according to the new requirements of the Customer and the Customer doesn’t accept the original travel arrangements, StagParadise.com is entitled to cancel the whole order, but will always try to find the best solutions.
- Cancelation: The Customer has the right to cancel travel arrangements at any time by a written notice. Deposit is not refundable.
- Late arrivals and delays: StagParadise.com reserves the right to cancel Services without refund in case of late arrival or absence of the Customer.
- In case of 20 minutes or longer delay of Client or any participant(s) of the group StagParadise reserves the right to cancel the activity without refunding the Client, to begin/ start the activity without the full number of participants, or if this is not possible to cancel the activity.
- StagParadise.com reserves the right to amend or cancel Customer’s travel arrangements in case of force major, which include war, threat of war, riots, civil strike, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disasters, fire and other similar circumstances beyond StagParadise.com ´s control.
- StagParadise.com shall also amend or cancel Customer’s travel arrangements in case the Customer’s health conditions may affect his/her or others well-being negatively or StagParadise.com considers any of the Services too dangerous or inappropriate.
- The right of StagParadise.com to amend, change or cancel the travel arrangements of the Customer is also included in these terms and conditions.
General obligations of the parties
- The Customer is obliged to pay the price as agreed, to follow the instructions of its guide or instructor, to indemnify all induced damages and to arrive in time to the specified place for starting the ordered holiday properly.
- StagParadise.com is obliged to facilitate the Services as agreed, in defined and agreed standards. Artofyourtravel.com is also obliged to provide Customer with all necessary documentation and information for the respective travel arrangements.
Claims and complaints
- Customers are supposed to solve claims and complaints in respect to the specific Services with the relevant Supplier. In case the Customer is unable to do so from the reasons of objective nature, the claims and complains should be submitted to the Supplier by means of StagParadise.com. The claims and complaints shall indicate all the relevant information.
- StagParadise.com shall inform the Customer about its claim resolution no later than 30 days from the submission of the claim to StagParadise.com
StagParadise makes its best to treat the terms of service above as flexible as possible to keep a good relationship with the Client.